A seminar for the psy-technique and visionary art composition in Montenegro with Oleg Korolev
The seminar consists of two parts:
(An especial visionary ideogram method for the obtaining of the metaphor for a usage of it as an energetic foundation for the composition.) During of the educational process the students will be able to get a practical knowledge of that how to obtain an authentic visionary information in a form of metaphorical images, as well as an information on how to use the resulting material for a creating a creative composition.
A complete course of a classic sequence of a creation of the composition alongside with the learning of the venetian method of oil painting, which additionally includes art studies from nature using Alla Prima technique.
Ultimately students receive knowledge and skill of:
Venetian Method of Oil Painting
Alla Prima Method of Oil Painting (with a direct work from nature)
An Ideogram Visionary Art Method of the receiving of the authentic metaphorical images
A complete course of the creation of the Classic Painting Composition
Additional directions for the Art Grammar (creation of the volume, work with a color mixing, for instance of the flesh tone etc)
For the tuition, accommodation in the 3 stars hotel (where every room has two or three beds, TV, free Wi-Fi, fridge, airconditioning, heating, own bathroom (a shower cabin and toilette) supplied with a hair drier.
There is a restaurant, a bar and an outdoor restaurant). As well as the 3 meals a day in the hotel restaurant
( breakfast, lunch, dinner).
The price is on demand.
(Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org ) Deposit is required.
Detailed info for the “Seminar for the psy-technique and visionary art composition” in Montenegro.
April 21 - May 4 of 2019 year
*14 nights of accommodation in the hotel, located in the seaside, resort area of the Kotor town, Montenegro.
* Tuition for all 14 days. Remember, this is a super-intensive!
* 14 days of a full board: breakfast, lunch, dinner.
* Due to the restrictions of the air companies for a transporting of the flammable liquids as well as in the goals of a comfort, some painting materials (linseed oil, turpentine, 1 linen canvas, 2 primed cardboards, Impasto Medium, etc) will be offered by the Seminar for students to purchase directly from the organizers. Otherwise, students should find a way to bring all the materials by themselves.
* Tuition for the “Seminar for of psy-technique and visionary art composition” includes 14 days, 7 hours per day (09.00 - 12.00 and 13.00 - 17.00).
* A choice of sleeping places depends on wishes of the students, as well as according to the principle: "first come, first served" or "the early bird catches the worm", or as in Russia people say, "Who first got up, possesses the slippers". :)
* Except of the art materials , mentioned above, students must bring their own oil paints, Flemish Medium and watercolor (aquarelle), sketch books or watercolor paper blocks, brushes (both sorts for watercolor, like squirrel and kolinskyand for oil, like hog bristle and mongoose or their synthetic imitations), bottles, jars, pencils (graphite and charcoal ), erasers, palettes, paper towels to clean brushes, as well as tripod easels etc.
* Students are financially responsible for their own transportation to and from the “Seminar for the psy-technique and visionary art composition” in Montenegro.
*Students are responsible for their own health insurance. Registration for the seminar constitutes a waiver on the participant's part regarding injuries or illnesses sustained during of the “Seminar for the psy-technique and visionary art composition.
* In the unlikely event of the cancellation of the “Seminar for the psy-technique and visionary art composition” , all payments will be refunded, minus 5% of the deposit for administration costs.
Photos and videos of Kotor town and the hotel interior.