Summer Visionary Art Residence in Moscow
Friends, please join us at the Summer Visionary Art Residence in Moscow for 2 weeks of education with a full accommodation.
The Master-Class program:
A complete course of a creation of the visionary art composition, of the picture itself, which includes sequence of:
* An especial visionary ideogram method for the obtaining of the methaphor for a usage of it as an energetic foundation for the composition.
* Developing of the pencil or watercolor monochromatic brief sketches, consideration of the masses, spots, rithms.
* Developing of the watercolor color brief sketches, consideration of the color scale, color spots masses, relations of the cold and warm colors.
* A gathering of the visual information. A direct work with a nature. Etude of the model. Alla-Prima technique.
* Integration of the findings into the whole composition. A work with the illumination in the composition space.
* An attending of the Tretyakov Gallery to study the samples of the work with composition and sketches of the masters.
* A designing of the carton (a full scale drawing of the composition on a paper).
* A fulfillment of the composition on a base of the ready material. Italian or Flemish painting methods depending on the composition requirements.
For the tuition, accomodation, full board, the price is on demand
Deposite is required. Please send a request for the complete info on the payment by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed info for the Master-Class at the Summer Visionary Art Residence in Moscow.
14 June - 28 June
* 14 nights of accommodation in a cottage, located in the dacha area of the Moscow region ( 1 hour away from Moscow ).
* Tuition for 12 days (other 2 days for the arrival and departure).
* 14 days of a full board: breakfast, lunch, dinner.
* Painting materials (oil, pinen, 2 canvases on a board, easels).
* Tuition for the Master-Class includes 11 days, 7 hours per day (10.00 - 13.00 and 14.00 - 18.00).
* One of the days is reserved for an attending to the Tretyakov Gallery, as a part of educational process.
* A choice of sleeping places depends on wishes of the students, as well as according to the principle: "first come, first served" or "the early bird catches the worm", or as in Russia people say "who first got up, possesses the slippers". :)
* Students must bring their own oil paints and watercolor (aquarelle), skecth books or watercolor paper blocks, brushes (both sorts for watercolor and oil), bottles, jars, pencils (graphite and charcoal ), erasers, palettes, paper towels to clean brushes etc.
* Russian Federation requires the entry Visa. To get Russian visa one should apply for it in his/her own country either in a touristic company, Russian Visa centers or Consulates.
A process of the Visa obtaining is easy and non expensive. Many suggest to chose Touristic Visa, which is the easiest of all others. The touristic Visa invitation should be required from the touristic company you apply and not from some hotel in Russia. There are options, so please check the website: How to get a Russian Visa by yourself in a cost-effective way. Complete step-by-step instruction: https://goingrus.com/info/en/get-russian-visa
* Students are financially responsible for their own transportation to and from the Summer Visionary Art Residence in Moscow.
Meantime the help to hire taxi, to meet in the airport and see off is offering.
* Students are responsible for their own health insurance. Registration for the seminar constitutes a waiver on the participant's part regarding injuries or illnesses sustained during of the Summer Visionary Art Residence in Moscow.
* In the unlikely event of the cancellation of the Summer Visionary Art Residence in Moscow, all payments will be refunded, minus 5% of the deposit for administration costs.